Summer Day Camp
At Summer Camp, kids build life-long relationships.
Our anti-boredom program will keep your school-agers entertained all summer with activities such as swimming, games, arts and crafts, rock climbing, and much more! Summer camp starts Tuesday, May 29 and ends Thursday, August 9, 2018. We accept ages 4-15. Week long camp is $100 member and $135 non-member. Single day camps are $35 member and $45 non-member. Financial assistance is available so please see Welcome Desk for more information!
Open 6:30am-6:00pm Monday through Friday.
Weekly Theme & Field Trip
- Welcome/Aloha – Splash Park (May 28 – June 1)
- Green Week – River Bend Nature Center (June 4 – 8)
- The Great Outdoors – Chisholm Trail Heritage (June 11 – 15)
- The Superhero in You – Theatre: Incredibles 2 (June 18 – 22)
- Splish Splash – Castaway Cove (June 25 – 29)
- Home of the Brave – Wichita Mountains (July 2 – 6)
- Mighty Jungle – OK City Zoo (July 9 – 13)
- Mad Science – OK City Science Museum (July 16 – 20)
- Out of this World – Stafford Air Space Museum (July 23 – 27)
- To the Extreme – Urban Air(S) & Fun House(P) (July 30 – August 3)
- See You Later/Aloha – None (August 6 – 9)
Little Learners Program
Ensuring A Brighter Future
A program designed for children 3-5 years old. We focus on developing strong social, emotional, and educational skills with FUN! To help children enter Pre-K of Kindergarten. We also focus on teaching children to express themselves through American Sign Language and Spanish. Children enjoy yoga once a week with a trained instructor in our yoga room. Parents please provide snacks.
- Child must be potty trained
- Swim Lessons $10 a week
- Member pricing $40 a week / $10 a day, Non-Member pricing $55 a week / $12 a day
Monday – Friday
9:15a.m. – 12:15p.m.