We are excited to move into Phase II on Monday, May 18th! Our top priority is keeping our members/employees safe and protected while using our facilities. While in Phase II, we will continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, Y USA, and state/local authorities. Thank you for your patience and for STAYING WITH US!
YMCA Phase II – Changes in our Facility
Operating Hours beginning May 18th
- Monday – Friday: 5:15am – 7pm
- Saturday: 7am – 5pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Operating Hours for Pool 2 beginning May 18th
- Monday – Friday: 6am – 3pm
- Saturday: 9am – 4pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Any member with a cold or cough will not be allowed in building.
- Appointments are not needed by members.
- Maximum number of members in the facility is 30.
- Facility usage will be limited to a max of 90 minutes.
- Temperature checked upon entering the facility. If temperature is 99.9 degrees or higher, you will not be allowed to enter facility. You will need to be fever free for 24 hours.
- Follow social distancing guidelines. (Min. of 6 feet)
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use. A new piece of paper towel must be used for each piece of equipment.
- No Members under 14. Members 14 – 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Facility available for members and Nationwide members (no guests/day passes).
- Anyone that is considered a high risk should consider staying home and stay safe.
- All individual members must sign a waiver.
- Cardio & Weight Area
- Locker Rooms, including showers
- Pool 2 (Maximum number of members in the pool is 6 – shower before use)
- Towel Service, Lobby Coffee, Water Fountains (Please bring your own water)
- Sauna and Hot Tub
- Child Watch, Basement, Sports Programs, Basketball and Racquetball Courts
- Group Exercise Classes and Indoor Track