Class Length: 35 hours
Age Requirement: Must be 16 years of age by last day of the session.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only
- Swim 100 yards of front crawl
- Swim 50 yards of each:
- Front crawl with the head up
- Breaststroke with the head up
- Elementary backstroke kick with hands on the chest
- Feet-first surface dive to depth of 10 feet and swim underwater for 15 feet Sprint 60 feet, perform head surface dive to retrieve object in 10 feet of water, tread water for 1 minute without hands, return object to depth of 10 feet, swim remainder of pool length, exit pool and perform 100 chest compressions on a mannequin
E-Learning: 8 hours of e-learning prior to classroom sessions
Expiration: 2 years for lifeguard, emergency 02 delivery and first aid. BLS for 1 year.
What to Bring:
- A Positive Attitude!
- Certification Cards
- Pool Time
- Class Time
March 18-22, 2019
April 19-21, & 26-28, 2019
Fri 4-9, Sat & Sun 9am-530p
All dates must be attended per session.
For More Information Please Contact:
Melissa Langley, Aquatic Operations Director, email@example.com