Dear Valued YMCA Member:
Thank you for being a valued member of our Y family. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create global uncertainty, we wanted to communicate with you about our future together.
As we continue to serve our community’s needs in new and different ways, we are asking you to stay with us and keep your membership active if it’s within your means. Your continued membership dues allows us to fulfill our mission and to continue serving the community we love.
- We are providing child care services for emergency, medical and essential personnel so that they can continue serving during this time when their talents and skills are so desperately needed.
- We are providing grocery delivery service to our senior/disabled community members so they may #StayAtHome.
- We are delivering lunches to the children in our community that do not have transportation to their local school.
- And because we know our community needs to stay active, we are providing daily workouts on Facebook.
Looking to the future, your membership today will help us be the Y you remember when we are able to open our doors again. We have set up several options to best serve you during this time. Because membership dues are scheduled to draft as early as April 1, 2020, please let us know as soon as possible if you are wanting to place your membership on hold or donate your membership dues.
- #StayWithUS and continue paying your membership dues through the closure.
- Convert your membership draft to a tax-deductible charitable donation. When we re-open, your charitable donation will convert back to your regular membership dues.
- Place your membership on hold until the facility reopens.
Email us at email@example.com or call us @ (580)355-9622 during the hours of 8am-11am April 1st, April 2nd, April 3rd or April 6th.
Thank you for being a part of our YMCA. We are honored to work alongside you in building a stronger, healthier community for all.
CEO of the Lawton Family YMCA